My thanks to Amreen for nominating Pages from Serendipity to the Real Neat Blog Award. As the name suggests, I assume this award appreciates the neat design and layout of a blog. I am glad that this blog appears neat to Amreen 🙂
Here are my answers to Amreen’s questions:
What do you blog about?
From sun signs to spirituality, I’ve blogged on trivial to serious stuff. My subjects simply don’t confine to a theme. As a matter of fact, that’s what my bio page talks about 😆
What inspired you to blog?
Boredom, frustration and joblessness. No, I am not joking!
Your Favorite Book/Quote/Poem
This shall also pass.
If you had a chance to keep an another name, what would it be?
Your Favorite Author
What’s your favorite sport?
I am too far from that area. Yet, for the fun of answering this question, I would say, I like Basket ball because while I watch a game on TV, it’s easy to follow where the ball is 😆
Your tips on blogging
Don’t follow tips. It’s not about writing an exam. It’s your space. Do what appeals to you.
Personally, I am not sure how, as a blogger, I must perceive such virtual awards. I don’t weigh them down. An award (The Liebster Award) that one of the fellow bloggers had nominated me for, last year, was supposed to be bestowed to a new blogger. Ironically, a two week-old blogger had nominated my blog which was four years old then 🙄 Despite such funny facts, I respect the mutual appreciations that bloggers share.
I find Roohi Bhatnagar’s blog, Soulful, neat. The colourful roses theme perfectly compliments the white written space and the matching page widgets. The font and the font size make a comfortable read to the eyes. There’s a simple right widget that provides social media connection options, post archives, a tag cloud and one neat ad space. Of course, I admire the subject of her writings; indeed soulful! My appreciations and best wishes to her blogging life!
If you accept the award, please make a note of the rules of the Real Neat Blog Award:
- Put the award logo on your blog.
- Answer 7 questions asked by the person who nominated you.
- Thank the people who nominated you, linking to their blogs.
- Nominate any number of bloggers you like, linking to their blogs.
- Let them know you nominated them (by commenting on their blog etc).
Here comes 7 questions to you:
1. What do you think you would have missed if you weren’t a blogger?
2. Do you think connecting or not connecting with other bloggers would a make a difference to your blogging life? How?
3. Which is your most memorable blog post in your blog?
4. Is there a post by another blogger that touched you deep in some way?
5. What are your personal thoughts about blogger awards like this one?
6. Will a blogger award carry additional value if it came from an authentic blogging platform like Indiblogger?
7. What will you write here if I tell you, ‘just pen what you feel like’?