Imagine how surprising it would be to open your inbox one fine day and check that your blog is nominated for an award! Thanks Aarya & Veda. It gave me a good feeling and some smiles 🙂 My wishes for wonderful blogging moments to both of you!
The Rules of the Liebster Award
The Liebster Award is given to bloggers by other bloggers. It is a great way to connect with new bloggers, and to welcome them to the blogosphere. Here are the rules:
1. Link back to the blogger who nominated you.
2. Answer the 11 questions given to you by the blogger who nominated you.
3. Nominate 11 other bloggers with less than 200 followers.
4. Go to the blogs you nominated and notify them of your nomination.
5. Give your nominees 11 questions to answer.
Here are my answers to Aarya & Veda’s questions:
1. Why did you start writing a blog?
I started Pages from Serendipity, mainly, to fight boredom which has now become a part of my life.
2. If given chance, which fantasy world would you like to live in and why? (I would love to be the part of Narnia)
May be as Santa, because I can bring in joy to many little children.
3. What was your first post on your blog?
Know Your Hidden Forces
4. What is your take on live in relations?
As long as the couple feel right about it, it is fine.
5. Which is your favorite book and why?
Bunty, the Sailor Doll (comic) because it touched me deep, as a child.
6. Do you believe in love at first sight?
7. The top 5 destinations you want to cover in your life.
Venice, My ancestral homes, Ajanta & Ellora caves, Dakshineshwar Temple and Manasarovar Lake.
8. Which of your childhood memory is the prettiest one, please brief.
During a summer, my friend and I had put on a lending library by collecting books from our neighbors. We earned Rs.200 🙂 A wonderful memory!
9. What’s the thing you wanted most in your life?
My Master’s project at National Brain Research Centre (NBRC) and I did get it!
10. Which incident has touched you most in your life?
Ceasar’s (Our Pet Dog) death.
11. What’s your relaxing mantra?
Fulfill all my duties and responsibilities. Relaxation follows without having to do anything else.
Here are the bloggers I nominate for this award:
It was nice taking a tour of your blogs. Happy blogging!
And my set of 11 questions:
1. What is that you would have missed if you hadn’t started your blog?
2. How do you connect with other bloggers? And how frequently?
3. When was the last time you wrote a letter to somebody?
4. Do you think man will build houses on the Moon in the future?
5. What do you think about this award?
6. Do you earn through your blog? If yes, how do you do it?
7. How do you want to spend the last days of your life?
8. How much love and how much hatred is your heart made of?
9. If you are playing with sand now, what are you building?
10. What would be the fate of your blog after you die?
11. How are you going to choose your set of 11 bloggers now?
Pages from Serendipity was nominated from http://thafreebird.wordpress.com/2014/04/02/the-liebster-award/