Be a mother, a reader, a returning customer, a prospective buyer, a brand or PR agency for collaboration,
please feel free to get in touch with me through the contact form below or
E-mail to email@example.com
- You can alternatively connect through Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or YouTube, if relevant, the links for which are mentioned on the right side of this blog.
- I generally reply within a few hours to 24 hours.
- You may want to read further below the contact form.
A loving note to fellow parents & mommies
I know you and you know me, we all are in the same boat! Constrained time, multi-tasking, tantrums, tangled hair, career confinements, personal goals, schooling decisions – we have a lot to attend to. If at anytime, you need an opinion, a suggestion, an idea, a virtual help or just a reassuring word related to motherhood, pregnancy, parenting, kids and playtime, please drop in a line. I am not an expert parent; I am just a willing mother to support the parenting community out there with a little of whatever I can. Love to all of you!
A few pointers for brand collaborations
- I am enthusiastic about products and services related to kids; toys and play activities in particular, though I am open to collaborations from other niches as well.
- I do NOT review or write about fashion or cosmetics/make-up related products except kid’s clothing.
- Please mention the brand/product/campaign or relevant information while asking for a quote.
- If there is a request for a social cause, I shall be happy to collaborate without any monetary expectation.
- Just for information, I currently stay in Chennai, India and I travel to Bangalore from time-to-time.
- I don’t like to call myself as a ‘social media influencer’ though I generally mention 1 or 2 posts related to the brand on my social media handles. The number of my followers on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube is 1500+ (as of January 2018).
Request to Mompreneurs, Toypreneurs, Kids’ Subscription box brands, Kids’ Play Centers & Toy Donation Organizations
Starting January 2018, I have been actively creating a directory of toypreneurs, which is accessible from the top menu bar of this blog. I hope a directory of this kind shall benefit the parent community in order to choose appropriate toys and play things and places for their children. If you fall into any of the 5 above categories and would like to be added to the directory, please contact me. I shall email you a form to fill in with basic details about your brand/store and some interesting stories behind your brand.